Chamfer Command Use In AutoCAD 2016 & 2017 ……
Many times users need to cut corners of an object at an angle or distance in AutoCAD. For example, Users may cut the corner of an object by using chamfer command. Chamfer command may use on the rectangle, square and closed objects. chamfer command also uses to trim the objects as well.
How to use the Chamfer command in AutoCAD.
1. Type CHA in the command line and press enter or users may take command from modify toolbar as shown in pic-1.
2. Type D in the command line and press enter.
3. Specify the first distance for the chamfer as shown in pic-2.
4. Specify the second distance for the chamfer as shown in pic-3.
5. Specify the first line as shown in pic-4.
6. Specify the second line as shown in pic-5.
Users may watch the below video for the guide.