Change Background Color In AutoCAD ……
Sometimes users need to change background color black, to view clear drawings in Layout/Model Space. As you can see in below pic-1 background color not looks black. Therefore, drawings in AutoCAD do not look clear. I am showing you, how to Change Background Color given by some picture with an indication in below picture.
Change the model space color in AutoCAD.
1. Type OP in the command line & press Enter or Right Click in command line & select Option. The window will open up as shown in below pic-1.
2. Select Display tab & then select Colors tab as shown in below pic-2.
3. In Drawing window color, you may choose 2D model space or Sheet/Layout & some more option are there.
4. Select any one option & choose the color as you like then apply & close.
5. Select Apply then select Ok as shown in below pic-3.
Users may also watch the below video for the guide how to change background color in AutoCAD.