How Do I Copy Multiple Objects In AutoCAD ……
Many times users need to multiple objects in AutoCAD. For example, users draw an object & need the multiple copies of that object. There is a copy command in AutoCAD which helps us to make the multiple copies of that object. Also, users can copy the object by pressing Ctrl+C on the keyboard & make multiple copies by pressing Ctrl+V on the keyboard. Also, can paste in another drawing.
How to copy object in AutoCAD
1. Type CO in the command line or the user can take this command from modify toolbar as shown in pic-1.
2. Select the object which needs to copy.
3. Specify the base point of the object as shown in pic-2.
4. Specify the second point of the other object or users can give direct distance as shown in pic-3.
There is one more option is called Array copy.
5. Type A in the command line & press enter as shown in pic-4.
6. Enter the number of items to the array.
7. Specify the second point or give required distance as shown in pic-5.
Users may watch the below video for the guide, how to copy multiple object in AutoCAD.