Spilt A Line Into Equal Distance In AutoCAD 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 ……
Sometimes users need to divide a line into the equal dimension. Normally users use offset or copy command to divide a line into the equal dimension. Users may also use DIVIDE command instead of offset or copy command to save the time.
Divide a line into equal length in AutoCAD
1. Type DIV in the command line & press Enter.
2. Give segments nos. as required, for example, I have given 5 nos. as shown in pic-1.
3. Go to Format menu, select Point Style. Point Style window will appear as shown in pic-2.
4. Select any of big one point style. so that it looks clear on screen.
5. Now you can see the line is divided in 5nos. equal distance as shown in pic-3.
Users may watch the below video for the guide, how to divide a line into the equal distance in AutoCAD.