Draw A Polygon In AutoCAD 2016 , 2017, 2018 & 2019
There are three type of methods to create a POLYGON command.
- Inscribed (the polygon is inside a circle of the radius as shown in Pic-1.)
- Circumscribed (the polygon is outside a circle of the radius as shown in Pic-2.
- Edge method (just specify the start and end points of any side of the polygon)
Note :- Users can create 3 to 1024 number of side of polygon.
- Click on the POLYGON command or simply type POL in the command line.
- Put the number of sides.
- Specify the center of Polygon.
- Choose whether you want to
Inscribe in circle
Circumscribed about circle
5. Specify radius of circle.
Or you can simply select the endpoints of the object.