Use Of Xline Command In AutoCAD …..
Users always need to draw a reference line for projection. Users can use a xline command as a reference line or a projection line in bigger drawings. Xline command does not have any end both side. Xline has an infinite length.
There are five options, Users can draw a xline command in AutoCAD as shown in pic-1.
Type XL or XLINE In The Command Line.
Use Any Below Options To Draw Xline.
1. Draw Xline As A Horizontally
- Type H in the command line.
- Specify the point as shown in pic-2.
2. Draw Xline As A Vertically
- Type V in the command line.
- Specify the point as shown in pic-3.
3. Draw Xline At An Angle
- Type A in the command line.
- Enter angle for xline or type R for use the existing line as a reference angle.
- Specify the point as shown in pic-4.
4. Bisect Xline
- Type B in the command line.
- Select vertex point.
- Specify the first point & second point.
Many times users need to bisect the angle between first line & second line. Bisect xline is used to draw between two vertex lines. Users don’t need to check an angle of two line. Select the 1 point & then 2, 3 as shown in pic-5.
- Type O in the command line.
- Enter the offset distance.
- Select the object which has to be offset as shown in pic-6.