How To Use Filter Command In AutoCAD ……
To work faster in AutoCAD, filter command plays the big role in AutoCAD. We need to understand the basic concept of drawing for modification. First, you learn to make the selection in the drawings. Because If you able to make the selection of any object in the drawings, you can easily change/modify properties of any object. Filter command uses to make the selection of any drawing object. Which really help us to change all properties of any object by doing only one action in AutoCAD. How to work filter command in AutoCAD, some pictures with the indication given below.
How to create selection by Filter Command In AutoCAD
- Type FI in the command line or may type Filter also. Filter window will appear as shown in pic-1.
2. Select any one option form, Select Filter.
3. Click on Add to List & then Apply button.
4. Type All in the command line or users can manually select objects.
In below picture, you can see the list of selection type under select filter tab. For example, if you want to modify all dimension in a big drawing. You just need to select dimension under select filter tab. Then click on Add to List tab & Apply button as shown in pic-2. You will come out from Object selection filters window. Now type All in the command line. You will see all dimensions are selected.
How to modify objects after selection by Filter Command In AutoCAD
- Type MO in the command line after created selection by filter command.
- Change any properties of the objects as required.
Users may also watch below video for the guide, how to use the filter command in AutoCAD.