How To Remove Or Trim Extra Line In AutoCAD
1. Delete or remove line by using Trim Command
1. Type TR in the command line & press enter or users can take command from modify toolbar as shown in pic-1.
2. Trim all object by the window in AutoCAD
Many times users need to remove, delete & trim extra extended line in AutoCAD. Users can trim object such as line, polyline, circle & etc in AutoCAD by using Trim command. Users need to Make the Crossing window for trim all object as shown in pic-3.
2. Select that object & press enter where from the extended line has to be trim as shown in pic-2.
3. Users need to Make the Crossing window for trim all object as shown in pic-3 or may select one single object to trim.
4. Users can see all selected objects are trimmed as shown in pic-4.
Users may also watch the below video for the guide, how to delete, remove & trim extra objects in AutoCAD.