Rotate Command In AutoCAD – Tutorial
Many times users need to rotate the drawing in AutoCAD. Some times users need to rotate the objects with a copy. Sometimes users need to rotate the drawing from a reference point. These all option users can do by the rotate command in AutoCAD. Rotate command comes under modify toolbar or users can give the rotate command by typing RO in the command line also. Users can rotate Circle, Line, Blocks, Dimension & entire drawing as well.
How to rotate the line, circle, block, view or drawing in AutoCAD.
1. Type RO or ROTATE in the command line & press enter.
2. Select the object, which needs to rotate as shown in pic-1.
3. Specify the base point of the object as shown in pic-2.
4. Specify the rotation angle as shown in pic-3.
Rotate the object with copy in AutoCAD
1. Type C in the command line before to give rotation angle as shown in pic-4.
2. After type C in the command line, give rotation angle.
Rotate the object with reference in AutoCAD
1. Type R in the command line as shown in pic-5.
2. Select the first point & second point of the object as shown in pic-6.
3. Specify the new angle or users can select reference line for rotation angle as shown in pic-7.
Users may watch below video for the guide, how to rotate the drawing, object, line & block in AutoCAD.